Lately I was looking into the wisdom of the Tao and searching some numbers and meanings. My eye was drawn towards ‘Wu wei’, the spirit of letting things happen the way they happen, being in the flow of what is and leaving it undisturbed.
Thinking of the beauty of this concept gives me a strong sense of wholeness and connection. We all contribute with our talents, our passions and our relationships. They develop over time just as they need to. Sometimes it is easy, at other times it is breathtakingly exciting and sometimes it is just tough to cope with. Cosmic consciousness. Everything is energy!
I feel that, when I contemplate and watch the cycle of my nature, my life develops in a certain and amazing way. Storms pass, cheers and sunshine arrive and go, sorrow weakens and joy is nearby. At some point the sky always clears and the enormous waves sooth down to a bright mirror that reflects just love and peace.
Happiness arrives in a cheerful mind, awesome as sunshine in a clear blue sky. Turning the wheel might not be easy. I feel very responsible for the words I use.
Being a passionate person with a distinct view of the world is often quite something for me and my environment to deal with. Being versatile and creative might look to them as chaotic and unfocussed. I am enthusiastic about communication, Feng Shui, gardens, spirituality and growth. I need to share and write about it. I plant many seeds, nurture, grow and persist, thrive and blossom, bear fruit and gain insights, let go and co-create a new cycle again. I can only be me!
Passion is like Yin and Yang. They need each other and work well together. Yin and Yang are one but each include a different appearance that cannot be disregarded. I always advocate that sunshine has a dark side, that joy makes you smile and grief makes you cry, that anger and love are united emotions. I don’t just live in a happy world, the dark side also has to find the light. Trust and courage is needed to overcome fears and create new beginnings day after day.
2012 is a 6-metal year
Helpful friends and travel belong to this area in the bagua. I gather that we need proper connections in our souls and hearts. Intimate relationships and encouraging friendships to make our lives work. It is not just about fun, it is about authentic involvement, development of opportunities, being aware of beauty, leaving untouched space undisturbed, making proper choices, transformation and most of all sending nature love. Big words but doable! Wu wei!
Grateful for 2011 and joining me in 2012
Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging brought me a lot of unexpected and wonderful contacts. Some of them I especially want to thank here for their contribution to my spirit. I send you a warm Big hug and sincere thank you!
- Ian Lawton for posting his Soulseeds on Twitter and sharing inspiration, transformation and care for our world.
- GardenwalkGardentalk for blogging on serious earth shaking topics and sharing absolutely gorgeous photography of nature.
- Nina Elshof for encouraging me over and over again om my path of Feng Shui.
- Jacqueline Lammerts for ‘blooming’ and enjoying her Feng Shui garden.
- Shelley Sparks of Harmony Gardens for being my kindred spirit in Feng Shui for gardens.
- Ann Bingley Gallops for embrasing me with a warm Feng Shui welcome in the IntDesignerChat on Twitter and urging me to write my Feng Shui garden book.
- James Swan for his bright smile whishing me peace and joy.
- Oprah Winfrey for her amazing female power and the warmth of her Goodbye show.
- Roger Bastin for being my favorite horticulturist with a stunning collection of beautiful mediterranean and prairie plants.
- Jaap de Vries at Jakobstuin for mentioning and retweeting my blogs so often.
- OpenCircles for all the eye-openers regarding passion and business success.
- KleanWorldwide for making me aware to immediately help clear up the ‘plastic soup’ that is threatening our health, natural habitats and our global future.
- Mariëtte van Hees for being my ‘sister’ in garden design and landscaping with plants.
- All my true followers and connections on Twitter, LinkedIn, my blogs and Facebook.
- All my dear friends, family and contacts on this globe.
That leaves me to enjoy writing and fulfill on being an inspiration in your life and your garden. I look forward to meeting many hearts.
Hugs and love for 2012.